What Are the Precautions for the Installation of Solar Cell Modules
Conventional solar module installation methods include mounting holes, pressure blocks, and chutes. Different installation methods will match different external load requirements.
The different external load requirements for the installation of the solar module:
Either way, when solar modules are installed on the roof, they need to consider the carrying capacity and waterproof performance of the roof. Installing a photovoltaic system on the roof will increase the constant load of the roof, which requires the building design unit to check the carrying capacity. The additional photovoltaic system on the roof can reduce the cooling/heating load of the building to a certain extent, thereby reducing the energy consumption of the building.
During the storage, transportation, and installation of solar photovoltaic cell modules, no collision or damage is allowed, and special attention must be paid to prevent the back sheet material on the glass surface and back of the module from being directly impacted by hard objects. The solar cell components should be free of deformation, glass damage, scratches and cracks.
The installation problems of solar modules should be paid attention to:
1. It is strictly forbidden to install solar modules under bad weather conditions;
2. It is strictly forbidden to connect the positive and negative quick plugs of the same solar module cable;
3. It is strictly prohibited to touch the metal live parts of the solar module string;
4. Only solar modules of the same size and model can be connected in series;
5. The use of solar module backplane (EVA) is prohibited if it is damaged;
6. It is strictly forbidden to lift the components by pulling the junction box or connecting wires;
7. When installing the upper battery board, pay attention to scratches on the battery board frame that has been installed during the transportation process;
8. The unpacked solar panels at the construction site must be placed face-up, with wooden pallets or solar panel packaging at the bottom. It is strictly forbidden to place them upright, diagonally, or hanging in the air, and it is strictly forbidden to expose the back of the modules directly to the sun.