Backlit LED Panel Light
LED Batten Light Light
LED Batten Light
|Vic Commercial LED Upgrade||Reflector (Outdoor PAR30)||Backlit LED Panel Light||Sidelit LED Panel Light||LED Batten Light||LED Batten Light|
|Color||Cool White 4000K||Day light 5000K||Day light 5000K||Day light 5000K||Day light 5000K|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each property can upgrade to led lights with an unlimited number of lights (minimum 10 lights)
2. Lights to be upgraded must be functioning and accessible.
3. Transformers must be accessible for the electrician
There might be extra charges include but not limited to:
Extra works for electrician such as hard wiring or new installations.
Higher than standard ceilings & difficult accessibility to control gear
Any repair work on existing damage
1. Our Ecomatter MR16 Led down light is one of the most compatible led lights on the market
2. For non-compatible transformer, EcoCare Carbon Solution provdes transformer free GU10 Led downlight upgrade at $9.95 each.
3. For existing dimmable lamps, EcoCare Carbon Solution will test the compatibility of the existing dimmers, we can disconnect dimmer or replace incompatible dimmers as extra options.
Minimum of 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty will be provided for all of our products.
The Victorian Energy Upgrades program (VEU) gives local businesses great incentives to upgrade their lights to LED lighting. The Victorian government sets an annual target for large energy retailers to surrender Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificates (VEECs). 'Accredited persons' such as EcoCare Carbon Solutions can create VEECs by installing energy-efficient products in residential and commercial premises.
With the help of the Victorian government, businesses could save up to 80% on their commercial led lighting upgrades by upgrading their conventional lights to LED lighting, which is a more energy-efficient lighting technology. The LED lighting technology has proven itself to be a much more long-lasting lighting solution as well as dramatically reducing maintenance costs. Through the commercial LED lighting solutions, your business can become much more energy-efficient and greener.
Due to the longer lifespan (which is up to 25 years), and faster return of investment, thousands of Australian businesses are upgrading their conventional lighting equipment to brand new LED lights every year. In order to make major long-term savings on business’ lighting costs, Australian businesses consider LED lighting as one of the top priorities. As an accredited person under the Victorian Energy Upgrades, EcoCare Carbon Solutions is able to have energy saving lighting solutions accredited and subsequently creates VEECs proportional to the amount of energy saved, thus help businesses to cut lighting expenses at minimum cost.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST